Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, December 18, 2006

Your Elf Name Is...

Pixie Snow Bunny



Yeah, I'm a Snow Bunny alright... wooooooooooooooooo

Well, I FINALLY got Taylor's new CD and all I can say is OH. MY. GOD. I can't get enough of it. It is so freakin awesome! If you haven't got it... oh lord you don't have a clue as to what you are missing.

Picture this... I get the cd Saturday. I remember about 9:30 or so that I have to bake a cake for the lunch at church on Sunday. I'm mixing my cake, singing into the beaters and dancing. My daughter walks in the kitchen, shakes her head and says "Mom, you've lost your mind." Yup, yup, yup... I've lost it. When it comes to Taylor Hicks....

Ok, short and sweet today. It's 12:15 pm and I just got to work. I must get something done.

SMOOCH!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:15 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/18/2006 12:51 PM) : 

Check out my review of the CD on my LJ.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/18/2006 1:38 PM) : 

I have been doing some SERIOUS CAR DANCING!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/18/2006 1:39 PM) : 

Busy, will check your blog...I know you gave a rave review!!! LMOO

Turn - Serious car dancing... oh yeah!!! I've had people looking at me like I have lost my mind... but that's A -OK!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/18/2006 4:38 PM) : 

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!

My elf name is Furry Blinking Bum!

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!

That's the kind of review I like - short and sweet! And true!!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/18/2006 9:51 PM) : 

Hello from
SPICY SUGAR BUTT Elf!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12/19/2006 4:37 AM) : 

Booty Mc Mini (I WISH!)

anyway - hello Dixie. Glad you like the CD... never imagined any of you wouldn't though!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12/19/2006 6:28 PM) : 

Hey it's me: Lucky Bubba Louie elf--- WTF??? Does Julie Rose sound like a guy name?

LMOO---my 16 yea old said there was something wrong with me because I knew Taylor's release date! He doesn't have a clue, does he?

 

post a comment