Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have been tagged by Turn about my weirdness.... so you are getting a two for one special today!

1. I have a place for EVERYTHING! For instance, in my refrigerator I put all the condiments together, the cokes together, except for mine. The milk and my diet dew are always in the door. If someone is helping me put things away after supper and they put this stuff in places other than where I want them, I move them to their spot. I have actually threatened to put labels in my frig as to where everything should be.

2. I have a very structured work morning routine. I am always the first one up. As soon as my feet hit the floor, I grab a ciggy, head directly to the kitchen; pour myself diet Mt. Dew, in a plastic glass with 6 ice cubes, it must be a plastic glass. I stand there and drink half the glass, refill and head straight for the shower.

3. My bed MUST be made everyday before I leave the house. Not only mine, but the kids as well. I don’t feel that my house is straight unless the beds are made. And I don’t mean just pulled up either. The covers MUST be tucked tightly, the bedspread/comforter with NO wrinkles and the pillow shams and bed pillows perfectly arranged.

4. I will play the same CD over and over and over and over until I know every word of every song that I like. Take for instance the new Taylor Hicks CD. I almost know every word to every song on that… oh and I’m doing some serious car dancing too. To bad that I don’t have speakers at work because I would be doing some serious desk dancing if I did….

5. When I’m writing a letter, note, grocery list and if my letters don’t look the way that I want them to, I will totally re-write the entire thing. It doesn’t matter if I’m almost through, if I write a letter and it’s wrong, I will redo it.

6. I have absolutely NO patience with morning traffic. I suffer from road rage. There should be a law that says people from ages 60 and up should NOT be allowed on the road between the hours of 6:00 am – 8:30 am and 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm. They are just in the way!!!! They are either driving extremely too slow, drive in the fast line slow, drive in the middle of the lanes, pull out in front of you and drive slow… they hold up traffic. There should not be allowed to have a doctor’s appointment at 8:00 am.

SMOOCH!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 1:03 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/19/2006 1:48 PM) : 

see the refrigerator thing is like mine...umm don't come into my bedroom..ok?
#5 - and you asked if I was OCD?????

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (12/19/2006 1:56 PM) : 

ditto what Bond said! LMOO!!

No. 4 and 6 are me too!! HSGR!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/19/2006 2:00 PM) : 

For #6, you could never ever ever drive in nyc then. you'd be in jail for sure.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/19/2006 2:07 PM) : 

Bond, Yes I guess I do have a little OCD... LMOO.... and no worries I won't be in your bedroom... LOL

Mary, See sisters I'm telling ya... sisters...

Busy, you are right... I could NEVER drive in NYC... not only in jail... I'd be under the jail...LOL

 

Blogger Tug said ... (12/19/2006 3:12 PM) : 

#'s 1, 3, 5 are me too! And 2, but different things - but it's a SET routine.

I love reading these!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12/19/2006 4:38 PM) : 

Oh goody! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who will listen to the same CD (or the same song) over and over and over and over again! LOL

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12/19/2006 6:21 PM) : 

Oh my these "weird thing" lists are too cool! Maybe we're finding out that we NOT that weird after all. Or maybe ALL of us are weird!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12/20/2006 12:07 AM) : 

I'm so with you on #6. My phrase in the morning is "Get the F out of my way!!"

Honestly, doesn't anyone understand how to merge or when NOT to yield your right of way??

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (12/20/2006 7:32 AM) : 

Dixie: These are weird??? Compared to what?? I'll see your weird and I'll raise you eccentric and outlandish!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/20/2006 8:37 AM) : 

Thanks Tug.. everyones was really interesting.

No Meri your not.. it's a habit... LMOO

Trav... you just don't have a clue as to how bad I am... LMOO

Pia... Ok.. I'll see your eccentric and outlandish and I'll raise you... ummmmm... Oh I don't know...LMOO

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/20/2006 3:23 PM) : 

See--further proof that we ARE REALLY SISTERS SEPARATED AT BIRTH! Seriously---I do all of these(substitute tea and leave out ciggy) and if they ever invent a "vaporizer" I could really ease those traffic problems

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

post a comment