Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Two for Tuesday - 2nd post today... be sure to read both...

Well I was tagged by Bond who was tagged by Sanni to do this...so...
SILLY MEME


1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“Lose weight”


2.How much cash do you have on you? Ummmm cash… what’s that… Oh, I know… I have exactly $3.19


3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Chore


4.Do you label yourself?No


5.Bright or Dark Room?Dark


6.Why is there always a missing question?I have no clue….


7.What does your watch look like?Don’t wear one often but when I do it’s a silver/gold Fossil


8.What were you doing at midnight last night?hehehehehehehe… I’ll never tell


9.Where is your nearest 7-11? We do not have those here… so I’m not really for sure.


10.What’s a word that you say a lot? Cool Beans


11.Who told you he/she loved you last?Tony


12.Last furry thing you touched?Tokoyo, my cat


13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?None, have a digital camera


14.Favorite age you have been so far?18… was legal drinking age at the time and could get into bars


15.Your worst enemy?Myself


16.What is your current desktop picture?A Snowman from Webshots


17.What was the last thing you said to someone?”That was fast. Must have had the medal to the metal” (referring to a co-worker who picked up some lunch for me)


18.The last song you listened to?Just to Feel That Way – Taylor Hicks


19.What time of day were you born?I haven’t a clue.. I’m adopted you know.


20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Silently curse and write up a reimbursement ticket


21.Do you consider yourself kind?Yes


22.What’s your life motto?Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.


23.Name three things you have on you at all times. Lighter, my personal stuff, pictures of my kids


24.Can you change the oil on a car? Well NO!


25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?Ummmmm….. Ummmmmm…… Ummmmmmmm….. I can’t remember… it’s been that long.

I tag:

Busy
Turnbaby
Sgt. Dub
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:47 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/09/2007 1:14 PM) : 

Like I didn't know THAT was coming LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on #14

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1/09/2007 1:53 PM) : 

never ask what Dixie's doing at night.....hee hee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/09/2007 3:05 PM) : 

23.Name three things you have on you at all times. Lighter, my personal stuff, pictures of my kids

And this is comprised of ?? LOL!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/09/2007 3:14 PM) : 

Yeah Busy.. I wondered that also

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/09/2007 3:33 PM) : 

Turn... you just had to know... ;-)

Nope, that is one question that is never asked... it's an automatic thing... LMOO

Busy & Bond.. my personal stuff... you know... do I have to spell it out for you? LMOO

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (1/09/2007 7:21 PM) : 

Dixie, darlin I can honestly say I didn't know you were adopted..learn something new everyday

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/09/2007 8:48 PM) : 

Everybody curses at the vending machine!! I tell ya - they are evil things.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/10/2007 1:15 AM) : 

Im not sure I could answer all of those but I am glad you did..Thanks for stopping by my adoption blog and thanks for the encouragement

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (1/10/2007 7:19 AM) : 

Dixie, well, I've avoided tags for almost 6 months, darn it, but I'll start right away and get it posted in today. umm, thanks, I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/10/2007 2:03 PM) : 

cool beans :)

 

post a comment