Dixie's - Heart and Soul: IT'S HOT!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, July 21, 2008

IT'S HOT!!!

and that's no joke y'all.

I'm sitting here about to die from the heat ..not really die... but am in by bra and panties ONLY... ;-)

Will be working on a special post for this week. It has been almost one year since I sent my son off to Parris Island MCRD. Hard to believe...

Going to jump in the pool and try to cool off. Can't think for the heat.

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:27 PM


Comments on "IT'S HOT!!!"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (7/21/2008 5:48 PM) : 

Last night (around 9) it was way cold outside. Weird weather here for summer in California. It's that global warming thing probably. Bwahahahahaha. Have a great dip in the pool. Will await your upcoming post. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7/21/2008 6:35 PM) : 

**Puppy wishes for her problem** I love the heat. Unfortunately, we get precious few hot days here.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7/21/2008 8:08 PM) : 

Can it possibly have been a whole year ago? Wow.

Sorry about the heat.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (7/22/2008 9:39 AM) : 

we were in pigeon forge last week and it was hot there, on my deck now in Podunk, 10:30 am, 70 degrees, I love it here.......

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/22/2008 9:41 AM) : 

it's hot here as well! I say throw back a cool one!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7/22/2008 10:21 AM) : 

I heard y'all were getting hit by the heat. Ick. Stay cool - have a cold one!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (7/22/2008 12:53 PM) : 

It's not as hot as you Sugarbaby!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7/22/2008 2:21 PM) : 

ummm you live in THE SOUTH!!!!

it is SUMMERTIME!!!!

that means HOT!!!!!!

smooch

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (7/22/2008 9:22 PM) : 

*sigh*

It's hot here too, darlin'! :(
At least you're not sporting a preggo belly. I'm COMPLETELY miserable and I've got 4 more weeks.

*sigh*

 

post a comment