Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Manic Monday

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

Happy Monday.

Mo says that today's Manic Monday word is PULL. Let me see what I can pull out of my thoughts for you today.
Thank you Mo for today's word PULL...

The University of Memphis Tigers
danced and pulled their way into the NCAA Final Four Sunday by defeating the Texas Longhorns in the Elite 8 showdown in Houston by a final score of 85 - 67 GO TIGERS GO... so with that being said I'm dedicating today's Manic Monday to the Tigers...






GO TIGERS GO!!!!


Labels: , ,

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:00 AM


Comments on "Manic Monday"

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (3/30/2008 9:52 PM) : 

It's always wonderful when you can pull for a favorite team to win.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3/30/2008 11:17 PM) : 

Good for you!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3/31/2008 5:57 AM) : 

I'm pulling hard for them to win!

 

Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said ... (3/31/2008 8:46 AM) : 

Congrats to your team!! U of M stinks and we had no chance this year. Like most :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3/31/2008 8:59 AM) : 

I have all four of my final four still in the dance...now if the Tigers can win it all - I win my pool

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (3/31/2008 9:54 AM) : 

How about that ladies team

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (3/31/2008 2:31 PM) : 

See, you pulled a good post outta your hat!
Hope your team wins!
~ Manic Mo

 

Blogger Linda said ... (3/31/2008 5:27 PM) : 

I'm glad your team pulled off the win so that you could pull off the post! Yay!!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (3/31/2008 9:23 PM) : 

I'm pulling for your team so Bond can win his pool and you'll be happy as well. :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (3/31/2008 9:46 PM) : 

IT's good seeing you do MM!

**Hugs**

 

Blogger anthonynorth said ... (4/01/2008 5:04 AM) : 

Coming from Brit land I was a bit lost on this one, except our feelings for sport seem universal.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4/01/2008 7:10 AM) : 

Fear the roar of the Tigers. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4/02/2008 4:22 PM) : 

come get your bling

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4/02/2008 5:43 PM) : 

The puppy senses that you like the Tigers....:P Here's wishing you and yours all the best! :)

 

post a comment