Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Long live the Sweat Hogs

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long live the Sweat Hogs

I was watching television tonight and had this pop into my head...

Do you remember this:



oh and what about this...



or this one...



let's try this one...



One of my very favorite tv shows growing up... I wouldn't miss it for nothing.

So what were some of your favorite tv shows?
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:03 PM


Comments on "Long live the Sweat Hogs"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/18/2008 7:49 AM) : 

That brings back memories...

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (3/18/2008 11:47 AM) : 

OOOOOH Mistah Kah-tah!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (3/18/2008 1:27 PM) : 

I remember every one of these. One of my favorite shows back in the day. Thanks for the fond memories. Have a great day Dixie. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (3/18/2008 4:14 PM) : 

I loved kotter! is it on DVD?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3/18/2008 4:47 PM) : 

Vinnie Barbarino....Horshak...these guys crack me up.... ohhhhhhhh Mr. kAtaaaaaaa

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3/18/2008 6:14 PM) : 

Well, I grew up in the '80s and '90s, so my favs are not so old! LOL :P

Hmmm, let's see now...I liked The Cosby Show, Perfect Strangers, The Jeffersons, Family Ties, Full House, Family Matters...oh, and let's not forget the Dukes of Hazzard! :D

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3/18/2008 6:49 PM) : 

Used to watch that all the time!

 

Blogger RW said ... (3/18/2008 10:20 PM) : 

Good show! "Welcome back welcome back welcome back wooooooooo welcome back" lol! Now that song is stuck in my head :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/18/2008 11:36 PM) : 

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (3/19/2008 6:24 AM) : 

I miss the old WKRP in Cincinnati shows. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3/20/2008 9:02 AM) : 

Let's see:

LOVED Welcome Back Kotter, Dukes of Hazzard, Night Court, Family Ties, Growing Pains, Who's the Boss?...oh so many (yes I was a tv junkie)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (3/28/2008 10:50 PM) : 

I like Kotter too...but I liked Room 222 and Mod Squad also. Those a probably different decades...but...oh well!

 

post a comment