Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Ethel!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, March 14, 2008

Ethel!


Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors. Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in.


One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened, and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched.


'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice. 'Have you got a license for that thing?'


Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.


'OK' he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.


As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted 'STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?'


Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster,and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said 'On your way, Ma'am.'


As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out infront of her, Butt- Naked, and holding his 'You-Know- What' in his hand.


'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel, 'Not that Damn Breathalyzer Test again.!!!'
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:18 PM


Comments on "Ethel!"

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (3/13/2008 9:19 PM) : 

I did not see that coming, too funny

 

Blogger RW said ... (3/13/2008 11:01 PM) : 

Hahahahaha thanks for sharing that Dixie! Hope you have a good weekend!!

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (3/14/2008 7:39 PM) : 

Whaaaaa...I love it! That's darn funny...I don't care who you are.

I may have to steal that one for my other blog!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (3/15/2008 6:34 PM) : 

Perhaps Craig wasn't as crazy as everyone thought??

By the by, you've been tagged for a new meme over on my blog! Hope you can play!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (3/15/2008 7:58 PM) : 

laughing laughing laughing...

 

post a comment