Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Let the hype begin.

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let the hype begin.

Click the picture for more information about The University Of Memphis Tigers.... GO TIGERS GO!!!!!!!!!
Picture courtesy of gotigersgo.com


The No. 1 University of Memphis Tigers and the No. 2 Tennessee Volunteers both won Wednesday night, setting up a showdown between the teams Saturday. It will be the first 1-2 meeting since No. 2 Ohio State beat No. 1 Wisconsin 49-48 last Feb. 25.

I won't go into a lot of detail. All I will say is GO TIGERS GO!!!!!!!!

Be sure to tune in to ESPN Saturday February 23 8:00 PM CST to watch one of the best basketball games EVER!!!!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 6:46 PM


Comments on "Let the hype begin."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/21/2008 8:15 PM) : 

Good luck Sugarbaby.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2/22/2008 7:51 AM) : 

Good Luck Memphis. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/22/2008 7:58 AM) : 

#1/#2 interstate, that is cool

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/22/2008 1:26 PM) : 

LOL... Good luck to your sportsteam of choice!

 

Blogger Spooker said ... (2/22/2008 2:11 PM) : 

So, you're rooting for the Tigers, am I right?
;)

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (2/22/2008 9:12 PM) : 

Love the game label...may I steal it?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/24/2008 12:24 PM) : 

Sorry darlin. The Vols were a little less sloppy down the stretch to pull out the win on the road.

Memphis should take a lot away from this game to improve. They are still one of the best teams in the country and should be a favorite to get deep in the tournament.

 

post a comment