Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Autism Awareness

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, February 01, 2008

Autism Awareness

Beautiful video and song and phenomenal reason to watch...
The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.40 to Autism Speaks for *each time* the video is viewed.

It's true...check it out here: SNOPES

The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.


Click the baby picture for the video

I am so very thankful that neither one of my children was diagnosed with this horrible disease. However, there are so many that are and there is NO CURE.

For the sake of all the families who have autistic children please, please click the baby above and watch the video. This is a beautiful little girl whose family is wanting something done.

Labels: ,

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:28 PM


Comments on "Autism Awareness"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2/02/2008 7:07 AM) : 

Thanks for bringing up an awful affliction that is so misunderstood. It can be cured...just like everything else.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get the video to play. I'll try on another computer later.

You're a good gal my friend.

**hugs**

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2/02/2008 8:30 AM) : 

Great video...An Autism ribbon is on the sidebar on The Couch and has been...

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/02/2008 2:16 PM) : 

I love this song... me and the kids keep replaying the video over and over again to help raise money :-)

 

Blogger Gail said ... (2/03/2008 9:58 AM) : 

It was beautiful...makes me want to do more...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/04/2008 5:29 PM) : 

My nephew has autism so I understand what it is. Thank you!

 

post a comment