Dixie's - Heart and Soul: It could really happen ...

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Saturday, January 19, 2008

It could really happen ...

Yes, I'm so excited... that I just can't hide it. I have no one to call to jump up and down and share my excitement with so I'm doing it here. I can't type fast enough.

What am I talking about??? I'm talking about my University of Memphis Tigers... that's what I'm talking about. Why am I so excited?

Well is appears that No. 1 North Carolina was upset by Maryland... 82-80 was the final score. No. 2 Memphis plays Southern Miss tonight at home... they MUST win big!!!

What does this mean.... this means that since North Carolina lost and if Memphis wins then my boys will be No. 1 in the land... they will then get the respect that they so deserve.

Now... sweet Sandee from Comedy Plus has awarded me with me with the You Cheer Me Up Award. The creator of this award is Ann of A Nice Place In The Sun. Thank you for thinking of me Sandee. It's very much appreciated.





So, here are the folks that cheer me up:

Vinny from The Big Leather Couch
Anndi from Anndi's Luggage
Julie from Julie's Jewels and Junque
Turnbaby from And As the World Turns

Tisha from CrAzy Working Mom
Linda from Are We There Yet?
Matt Man from Bagwine Ruminations
Desert Songbird from The Ice Box
Roger from Idaho Daily Photo

See y'all later...

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:38 PM


Comments on "It could really happen ..."

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1/19/2008 9:46 PM) : 

Awww, thanks, darlin'! You put a smile on my face, too.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1/20/2008 10:45 AM) : 

Why thank ya Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/20/2008 1:02 PM) : 

Well yay for you darlin!

But what are you gonna do with UofM plays Tennessee on Feb 23???

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1/20/2008 1:08 PM) : 

Happy cheering! LOL!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1/20/2008 3:37 PM) : 

I do??? Must be the gropes and rubs eh???

SMOOOOCH!

 

Blogger RW said ... (1/20/2008 11:52 PM) : 

I hope it was a good game Dixie! Thank you that so nice! You cheer me up to!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/21/2008 11:04 AM) : 

Wow....even after the game I get this? OH right, you gave it to me before the game... hehehehehe

KISS

 

Blogger Linda said ... (1/22/2008 2:20 PM) : 

Thank you so much, ma'm, the feeling is mutual! Sorry it took me so long to get over here to say thank you - Sundays and Mondays tend to be a blur for me!

 

post a comment