Dixie's - Heart and Soul: I must stay out of the dungeon - The Band Meme

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Saturday, January 12, 2008

I must stay out of the dungeon - The Band Meme

Queen Mimi has tagged me for a meme... I must do as the Queen says or I'll be in the cold, dreary dungeon and that is one place that I dare not go. There may be *whispers* frogs down there and y'all know how I feel about those slimey green creatures.

So here it is...

The Band Meme

Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.


2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post.

Also, pass it along in your own blog because it’s more amusing that way.

My results!So now that I've kept myself out of the dungeon I must tag someone... who shall I tag... ummm.... ok let's start with

Kathrine @ Wading through my stream of consciousness

Lois @ Lowdown from Lois

Roger @ Idaho Daily Photo

Dessert Songbird @ The Ice Box

and anybody else who wants to play and that Mimi hasn't already tagged. It's really fun.

Go ahead don't be a chicken... take a stab at it...

SMOOCHES~

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:43 PM


Comments on "I must stay out of the dungeon - The Band Meme"

 

Blogger Linda said ... (1/13/2008 12:30 AM) : 

Looks like an interesting album to me! Very nicely done!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/13/2008 4:13 PM) : 

Oh I like yours! Mine..ummm not so cool. I mean Mimi did a great job on the cover and all but the components just weren't cool.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1/13/2008 9:42 PM) : 

What a cool picture! I love this one. So peaceful. "Truth about other people." Something to think about, yes.

Thanks for playing. I'm displaying all the ones I find who finished by tomorrow afternoon in a post on Mimi Writes.

Praying for that phone call you want to get!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/15/2008 12:13 AM) : 

Mine's a hoot!
http://lowdownfromlois.blogspot.com/2008/01/answering-call-band-meme.html

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1/15/2008 1:41 PM) : 

Very well done Dixie. I love it. This was really a fun meme. Mimi didn't even have to threaten us. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (1/15/2008 2:55 PM) : 

That's a fabulous album cover! I got tagged by Mimi too

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/15/2008 5:56 PM) : 

Excellent job there, Dixie!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3/07/2008 2:47 PM) : 

I'm doing something kinda crazy and doing some band-hopping *oh joy* It's also nice that I get to make a little linky love too while I'm at it. There is hope, after all, that my technorati will reach 500 before the year 2020.

Yours is well done, btw *grin* Have a gr8 weekend and stop by if ya like. Mine's posted here: The Band Meme. *smoochies* (a/k/a Rhonda)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/07/2009 4:40 AM) : 

Nice album.

 

post a comment