Dixie's - Heart and Soul: DING, DING, DING... Round 2

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, January 10, 2008

DING, DING, DING... Round 2

What do I mean by that?

Tuesday we had massive storms pass through our area. Yesterday was a beautiful day... today.... massive storms again. Thankfully everyone here is safe.

Everyone knows that back in the spring and summer I spent alot of time in Pulaski at our sister plant. I have not been back to Pulaski since October ... An announcement was made Tuesday that they are closing that plant. With that plant closing they are transferring work to our plant. Yes that's good news for us but my work load has just tripled... I'm tired when I get home. It's 6:10 pm and Tony's still at work.

Going to walk on the treadmill, take a shower, grab a bite of supper, and hit the sack. I'm beat! I've got one heck of a headache. I first thought it was sinus but now I'm beginning to think it's stress.

Until tomorrow - SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 6:04 PM


Comments on "DING, DING, DING... Round 2"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/10/2008 6:36 PM) : 

That's a shame about the other plant, especially after all that work you did over there!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (1/10/2008 6:54 PM) : 

lots of places downsiding here too...don't stress too much...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/10/2008 8:40 PM) : 

HUGS, Dixie!!!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/10/2008 8:47 PM) : 

sorry about the plant closing.

 

Blogger RW said ... (1/10/2008 10:19 PM) : 

Try and get some rest Dixie!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/10/2008 10:23 PM) : 

sorry about the other plant...all those poor people out of work...

hope you survived the weather, we did here...

WOOOOOOOOOO on the DSL SugarBaby...now you can enjoy so much more

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1/10/2008 10:27 PM) : 

Feel better Dixie! Get some rest.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/11/2008 1:56 PM) : 

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (1/11/2008 7:08 PM) : 

well what's for supper dixie???

smiles, bee
xoxoxo

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/12/2008 7:59 AM) : 

Aww man...that's bummer about the plant closing. Hopefully they'll bring someone along to lighten your workload.

Love ya dear!

*hugs*

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1/12/2008 1:31 PM) : 

Hope thing start looking up for ya :-(

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1/13/2008 2:47 PM) : 

Wouldn't surprise me at all if most of what ails is is linked to stress. As women we feel the weight of the world.

 

post a comment