Dixie's - Heart and Soul: A Prayer for Coco

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Prayer for Coco

I first met Coco in 2006 ... the year that I got totally addicted to American Idol or now known as "the show that shall remain nameless"... for reasons that only someone from the Soul Patrol would understand.
Although I have never met her personally I feel like I have known her forever. She is a single mother to an adorable little boy and a very special lady to a man by the name of Mac.
So please take the time to go over and visit my dear friend Coco's blog and read the very sad message from her boyfriend Mac. She has been through so much the last year and deserves to find health and happiness.


I love you Coco!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:15 PM


Comments on "A Prayer for Coco"

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1/24/2008 5:45 AM) : 

Heard this from Vin...Have a good day Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/24/2008 9:04 AM) : 

smooch sugarbaby

home with a stomach bug

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1/24/2008 9:12 AM) : 

How awful for her...

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1/24/2008 10:51 AM) : 

What an awful thing to have happen. I left my regards, thoughts and prayers. Big hug honey. :)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (1/25/2008 4:55 PM) : 

Such a wonderful tribute. You are a good friend, Dixie! Hugs. :)

 

post a comment