Dixie's - Heart and Soul: America's Marines Commercial

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Sunday, January 20, 2008

America's Marines Commercial

I don't care who you are... this will run chills down your spine.

Our Marines.comconnects America with the Marine Corps through shared stories Here you can hear current and former Marines share just that. But before you do please watch the new commerical I've linked below. I cry every time I watch it.



Semper Fi
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:58 AM


Comments on "America's Marines Commercial"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/20/2008 10:28 AM) : 

I had the TV on the other night and was typing a post when this commerical began, I missed the first seconds or so, but recognized the "snap" and looked up and stared as i watched...chill ran down my spine...and when it ended I was so impressed. I also thought 'gee that was more than 30 seconds' the time most commercials run now a days...Watching here I realized it is a 90 second spot...I am sure they are running shorter versions...but the 90 second is wonderful

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1/20/2008 10:49 AM) : 

Pretty well done and clever showing the Marines appearing in different places across the US rather than in a sterile military environment. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/20/2008 11:57 AM) : 

It caught my attention as soon as I heard the 'clap' sound and i was mesmerized. I went searching about the Internetz but couldn't find it. I clicked on the link to OurMarines and watched it there---it's awesome!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (1/20/2008 12:19 PM) : 

I should have heeded your warning and got the tissues...this made me cry as well. I'm very proud of our Marines...

This was a beautiful commercial.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/20/2008 12:48 PM) : 

They know how to get it done.

Honor. Courage. Commitment.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1/20/2008 1:12 PM) : 

That was interesting... I'm so used to seeing the crazy ones but I like this one much better.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1/20/2008 3:52 PM) : 

Honor...

Esprit de corps...

You gotta love the Marines.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1/20/2008 4:59 PM) : 

Awesome Dixie, just plain awesome. Thanks for sharing. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1/20/2008 5:25 PM) : 

That's impressive. And so beautifully done.
Thanks for sharing.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (1/20/2008 8:27 PM) : 

Beautiful! :)

Thanks for posting this.

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

 

Blogger RW said ... (1/20/2008 11:58 PM) : 

That was so cool! They did a great job on that! Hope you had a good weekend :D

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/22/2008 5:34 PM) : 

Very good Dixie Darlin'....thanks for posting the link because the video is just a white square to me.

 

post a comment