Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Worth a replay

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Worth a replay

I received this commerical in my e-mail this week. I don't know if anyone has seen it... so what if you have... it's definitely worth a replay. It makes me cry every time I watch it.



I believe this one will be run during the Super Bowl this Sunday... this is one that should be replayed after the Super Bowl and ranked right up there in the top 2 best Super Bowl commercials ever!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:17 PM


Comments on "Worth a replay"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1/31/2008 2:48 PM) : 

They don't call it the greatest commercial ever for nothing. It's beautiful. Have a great day my friend. :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/31/2008 3:48 PM) : 

geeeeez i'm all crying here at the front desk... and i've seen that commercial at least 3 times before! okay gotta go wipe my eyes...

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/31/2008 5:15 PM) : 

Ok, you made me cry and I had seen it before. I did the post on the 4th ID Statue you had a few days ago, drop in an take a look........

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1/31/2008 6:25 PM) : 

Now, imagine actually standing at baggage arrival in Atlanta Hartsfield and clapping... :)

A moment I'll never forget.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/01/2008 8:49 AM) : 

I can't watch this one without getting goosebumps and welling up with tears. I hope that all returning soldiers get that kind of welcome for they deserve it.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/01/2008 11:28 AM) : 

I'm having the hardest time avoiding these things. Two days after Dean announced his orders were for Mosul and gave me a speech about how it's relatively safe there, I accidentally saw the news about how it has gotten really violent and a bunch of soldiers were killed in a shootout there last week. About the worst thing I can hear right now...

I hope to god that I get to see him come off the airplane like the soldiers in this commercisl.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/01/2008 2:42 PM) : 

Both Birmingham trips had similar scenes.

Thank you for re-posting it Sugarbaby.

Smooch

 

Blogger Tug said ... (2/02/2008 9:52 PM) : 

This makes me cry every time I see it...and I never DON'T watch it.

Truly awesome!

 

Blogger The Mrs. said ... (2/05/2008 11:56 AM) : 

Well thank you very much now tears are welling up and I'm wearing mascara! What a great commercial!!!

 

post a comment