Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Manic Monday

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Manic Monday






Today's Manic Monday word is brought to you by the number 2. Thanks Mo!

I'm posting TWO classic songs by Meatloaf...

I have never seen or heard anybody come close to singing with the same level of passion and intensity as Meatloaf. His amazing voice sends chills up my spine and gives me goose bumps all over!

I can remember parking on a deserted road and making out with my 17 year old boyfriend in his dads car with these TWO songs playing on the tape cassette. That was many, many moons ago. Some good songs and some good things never change. The boy has since gone, but I always remember that special time in my life when I hear this song :). Songs like this are timeless.


TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD, MEATLOAF

Here is another classic


PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT , MEATLOAF

The majority of the music today is crap. These are timeless classics. So here you have my TWO song choices for today.

ENJOY & SMOOCHES~

Labels:

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:42 PM


Comments on "Manic Monday"

 

Blogger RW said ... (2/17/2008 9:26 PM) : 

Great tunes, did Ol'Meat ever make that home run? :D

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (2/17/2008 9:27 PM) : 

Meatloaf, really?

For me it was Bryan Adams. :) He had some good make out songs. *wink wink* Just don't tell my mom, K?!

Happy MM.

 

Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said ... (2/17/2008 9:47 PM) : 

Memory lane in TWOs...how fun! Happy MM!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/17/2008 9:56 PM) : 

Meatloaf was certainly one of the most theatrical rock performers I ever saw.

Happy MM!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/17/2008 10:30 PM) : 

Ah Meatloaf...nice twos you have there!

Happy MM!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (2/17/2008 10:57 PM) : 

drat! now i want a meatloaf sandwich! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/17/2008 11:10 PM) : 

Meat loaf, I go for hank Jr or Dolly P, or .........

 

Blogger Gattina said ... (2/17/2008 11:59 PM) : 

Wow ! that rocks !! Good for me I just got up, lol !

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/18/2008 12:17 AM) : 

I absolutely love Meatloaf! One of my favorites is "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" is just such a fun song!

Two great choices that I give two big thumbs up to!!

 

Blogger Jersey - The Furry Diva said ... (2/18/2008 3:03 AM) : 

2 great songs of 1 excellent rock star! YAY!

Happy MM!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2/18/2008 7:20 AM) : 

I love Meat Loaf, both ways...Rocking or Baked. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (2/18/2008 7:59 AM) : 

My two favorite Meatloaf songs with "read 'em and weep" a close third.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/18/2008 8:34 AM) : 

Great MM Post! I recall seeing Meatloaf in some movies as a character actor, but I don't think I've ever heard him sing until this morning...

I struggled with this week's MM meme. Come visit if you have time or inclination.

peace, Villager

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/18/2008 9:01 AM) : 

Hi this is Chuck Woolery from the dating game, and we'll be back in two and two!

Come check out my blog in 2's.

Happy Monday 2 you

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2/18/2008 9:31 AM) : 

two excellent songs....

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (2/18/2008 11:14 AM) : 

Love them both Dixie. Very well done for 2. Have a great MM. :)

 

Blogger Shelia said ... (2/18/2008 1:41 PM) : 

I'm aware of Meatloaf, but not a lot of his music. Both of those songs are nice though.

Happy MM!

 

Blogger Maria's Space said ... (2/18/2008 1:52 PM) : 

I love these songs and it has been so long since I heard them.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (2/18/2008 4:24 PM) : 

Reminds me of high school.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2/18/2008 5:05 PM) : 

Wooo! I love Meatloaf! These two songs were great! Thanks! :)

 

Blogger SimplyGigi said ... (2/18/2008 8:55 PM) : 

I ♥ Meatloaf!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Manic Monday!

 

Blogger Tug said ... (2/18/2008 9:46 PM) : 

I

LOVE

MEATLOAF!!

Dix, you rock - seriously.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/19/2008 1:03 AM) : 

Hi, thanks for the info...now I have to more accurate I guess... ;)

Btw, I tag you for a Linky Love, please visit my site when you have the time. Thanks!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/19/2008 9:39 AM) : 

I like my meatloaf with tomato sauce instead of gravy. Yumm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/19/2008 7:31 PM) : 

Classic meatloaf! Can I get a side of succotash with that?

 

post a comment