Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Happy Valentine's Day

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



You For Me - Johnny Gill

For the man who stole my heart and promised to never return it.
For my true soulmate.
For the man who I love unconditionally because he truly loves me unconditionally.





Everytime I Close My Eyes - Babyface

Labels: ,

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:53 PM


Comments on "Happy Valentine's Day"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (2/13/2008 6:42 PM) : 

What a great looking couple the two of your are. I've got one too. We are truly fortunate. We truly are. Thanks for sharing. Big hug and you and yours have a wonderul Valentine's Day. :)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2/13/2008 7:09 PM) : 

Aw, love...there's nothing like it! :)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2/13/2008 7:20 PM) : 

Isn't that sweet...You guys have your hands on each other's butt dontcha? Happy Valentine's Day to the two of ya. Cheers!!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/14/2008 12:15 AM) : 

Awww... I'd be honored to watch you two in a homeade sex video. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/14/2008 8:23 AM) : 

happy valentines day dixie

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2/14/2008 9:35 AM) : 

LOL at Matt-man.. he knows you real well don't he?

Happy Valentine's Day sis!

SMOOCH

We've got great men, don't we!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (2/14/2008 10:51 AM) : 

You guys are so sweet.

Have a Happy V Day Dixie.

MWAH!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/14/2008 11:13 AM) : 

Aren't soulmates the bestest?

Happy VD day, Dixie!
Hugs!
:-D)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/14/2008 2:34 PM) : 

AWWWWWW

i LOVE that picture of the two of you Sugarbaby!!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

And an even better night ;-p

SMOOCH

 

Blogger damm said ... (2/14/2008 6:39 PM) : 

Happy Valentines Day!

(damm duck)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2/14/2008 7:17 PM) : 

THE DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE THE DUCK!!!!!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (2/14/2008 8:08 PM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! :)

Tisha of CrAzY Working Mom

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/14/2008 8:45 PM) : 

What a great post and you two look like such a happy couple, it's easy to see you're in love!

Hope you had a fantastic St. Valentine's Day!

 

Blogger RW said ... (2/14/2008 10:42 PM) : 

Happy Valentines Dixie!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (2/15/2008 12:22 AM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2/16/2008 8:32 AM) : 

Isn't it wonderful to have someone who owns your love so completely? Makes me wake up each day with a smile...so glad for you SugarBaby

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/16/2008 11:18 PM) : 

Happy belated Valentine's Day my darlin!

 

post a comment