Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Because I'm the Mom.... that's why!!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Because I'm the Mom.... that's why!!!!

How many times have you said to your kids... no wait... yelled at your kids... "BECAUSE I'M THE MOM.... THAT WHY!?!?!?!?!" I have found myself saying that in my sleep...

While I was doing some blog rounds I found this youtube video over at Lois' place.

What this funny lady has done has taken what any mom would say in a 24 hour period and condensed it to 2:55... yes that's right... two minutes 55 seconds...

Let me tell you this is absolutely hilarious. I can sooooooooo relate ... ENJOY!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:54 PM


Comments on "Because I'm the Mom.... that's why!!!!"

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2/04/2008 7:49 PM) : 

Hehehehehe! I've seen this one before. That is one talented lady! :D

 

Blogger Gail said ... (2/04/2008 8:13 PM) : 

Never get tired of seeing this vid..

Thanks, my dear!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/04/2008 8:46 PM) : 

i LOVE this!!!!! it's so funny and it SOOOO could have been YOU!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2/04/2008 9:06 PM) : 

This lady came to our town a couple years ago...brought the house down with her comedic anecdotes!

Great fun! Anita Renfroe is her name.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/05/2008 1:17 AM) : 

Ha! Too funny! That lady has some real talent :-)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2/05/2008 7:59 AM) : 

My mom always said, "Matthew, why do you spend so much time in the bathroom with the door locked?" Cheers!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/05/2008 9:52 AM) : 

Scares me to think I've said a few of those things before....

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (2/05/2008 11:15 AM) : 

Yep, I saw this over at Lois' too. What a hoot. I've said all these things a million times. Have a great day Dixie. :)

 

Blogger The Mrs. said ... (2/05/2008 12:00 PM) : 

I have never seen this before and its FANTASTIC!!!! Her children are obviously older cause she left out get your finger out of your nose and your brothers nose! : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/05/2008 7:31 PM) : 

7:30 PM (Tuesday)

Dixie, watching the local weather stuff and they said some nasty stuff is headed your way. Drop me a line and let me know you're okay. You know my email addy...

Hugs, and stay safe!!!!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/05/2008 8:25 PM) : 

HA! I've seen that before and it was just as funny the second time around.

 

Blogger RW said ... (2/05/2008 11:40 PM) : 

Hahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2/06/2008 7:29 AM) : 

she is a scream.. hope you stayed safe last night SugarBaby

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2/06/2008 11:52 AM) : 

checking in on you Dixie... worried about you with the storms. Let us know if all is okay...

 

Blogger RW said ... (2/07/2008 8:00 AM) : 

Hope your alright out there Dixie!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2/07/2008 1:26 PM) : 

ARGH! Blogger ate my comment.

I love that video. Chicklet saw it, looked over at me and asked me if all mommies learn to do that LOL...

I'll give you something to cry about.. yup... LOL

 

post a comment