Message in a Bottle Meme...What ever shall I do?
|HELP ME! HELP ME! I'm in Queen Mimi's dungeon and I must get out. There are eerie creepy crawly things down here and I don't like them. Especially that nasty, big eyed, slimey frog over there on the wall. EWWWWWW!!!|
Ok, you don't have to help me get out... I'll do it on my own... fine!!! ;-)
I've been tagged with a Message in a Bottle meme...
Here are the rules: You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?
Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Well folks, here it is... my message in a bottle
I really had a hard time with this one. I hope that it's good enough to get me out of this creepy dungeon. I don't know why I couldn't get it to format any better. I've NEVER had this problem before. HMMMM
Heavens to Betsy... I can't even get the linky thingy to work... what ever shall I do???
So I know that I'm suppose to tag five people. But since I'm probably one of the last few I tag who ever hasn't done theirs yet.