Dixie's - Heart and Soul: On this date...

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On this date...




Happy Birthday comments

comments hi5 ฮิต!

13 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful 6 lb 3 oz baby girl. We named her Kaitlin Kayeann. She is the apple of my eye... oh and the spitting image in EVERY way of me... lord help me!!! I WILL pay for my raising with her.

The song that I have playing is "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. I dedicate this song not only to Kaitlin but to my son Matt...my hero.


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 6:20 PM


Comments on "On this date..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3/19/2008 7:37 PM) : 

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Happy Birthday to your baby

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3/19/2008 7:58 PM) : 

i loooove rascal flatts. =) great song dixie!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3/19/2008 8:12 PM) : 

Happy Birthday Kaitlin!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (3/20/2008 7:53 AM) : 

a TEENAGER, happy birthday

 

Blogger maryt/theteach said ... (3/20/2008 8:40 AM) : 

Thanks for stopping by Dixie! And Happy Birthday to Kaitlin! You have a wonderful family!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (3/20/2008 10:52 AM) : 

Happy Belated Birthday to your brand new teenager and good luck to you!! (Said the mom with two teenage girls herself!)

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (3/20/2008 1:33 PM) : 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Kaitlin,
Happy Birthday to you.

I hope all your birthday wishes come true Kaitlin.

Matt's my hero too. Big hug honey. Love My Wish. :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3/20/2008 3:04 PM) : 

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO KAITLIN

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3/20/2008 4:02 PM) : 

I hope my niece had a STUPENDOUS time!

If she grows up to be half the woman you are, she'll be outstanding sis!

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (3/20/2008 4:15 PM) : 

Happy Birthday to a beautiful young lady!

 

Blogger The Mrs. said ... (3/20/2008 7:28 PM) : 

Happy birthday to your baby girl!!!!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (3/21/2008 4:01 AM) : 

Sorry I am late to the party. Happy Belated B-Day to Kaitlin. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3/22/2008 8:07 AM) : 

Happy Birthday, little Dixiette!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (3/23/2008 10:36 PM) : 

happy birthday kaitlin!

(it gets a little scary when they are just like you....)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/25/2008 1:43 PM) : 

Happy birthday, Kaitlin!

That song makes me cry!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3/25/2008 3:42 PM) : 

Hope Kaitlin had a Happy Happy Birthday! :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (3/28/2008 10:41 PM) : 

Hey Kaitlin....I hope your birthday was wonderful! You're a teenager now, huh? Woo!!!

 

post a comment