Dixie's - Heart and Soul: I'm taking a break...

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm taking a break...


I'm a bad, bad blogger. Please forgive me.

I haven't been posting much lately or reading other blogs simply because I've been extremely busy. Work is just crazy right now and by the time I get home all I want to do is grab a quick bite of supper and go to bed. I haven't even been to see my new granddaughter.

So until things slow down a bit I'm taking a break. Hopefully, I will get around to catching up with everyone on their blog soon.
Until I return...
SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 6:56 PM


Comments on "I'm taking a break..."

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (4/02/2008 7:33 PM) : 

hey I took a month or two off....it's your turn...

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (4/02/2008 8:53 PM) : 

I'm not doing as much either. I almost quit doing my usual memes and I just feel burned out. Rest honey. It's okay. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Tug said ... (4/02/2008 10:24 PM) : 

Take your time Dix, get some rest - it was good to hear you on the radio the other day!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (4/02/2008 10:27 PM) : 

No worries Sugarbaby. A break is a good thing to take every so often.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4/03/2008 3:55 AM) : 

Enjoy, and come back when you are tan, rested, and ready. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/03/2008 7:11 AM) : 

Enjoy the grandbaby loving!

I'll keep checking back.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (4/03/2008 8:01 AM) : 

Awww well as long as you're okay, my dear.

At least you can answer your email! Unless you want a spanking!

Bwahahaahahahaa!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4/03/2008 8:33 AM) : 

Did you go to Walmart for the BIG package of AAs??

Smooch

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (4/03/2008 9:20 AM) : 

Completely understandable. I feel pretty much the same way.

Enjoy the grandbaby!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4/03/2008 9:47 AM) : 

You relax and come back to us refreshed...we are not going anywhere...SMOOCH

 

Blogger Angell said ... (4/03/2008 10:08 AM) : 

Take the time you need honey - being burnt out is no fun at all.

SMOOCHES. We're not going anywhere.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4/03/2008 10:38 AM) : 

Granny.. err.. I mean Mimi needs a break...

SMMOCH

Been there done that.. take your time.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/04/2008 6:41 PM) : 

take your time honey, we'll wait...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (4/06/2008 1:32 PM) : 

Oh just please tell us about the baby...I love babies...may I vist if your too worn out...please..double please with a hug kiss and lots of smooches?

 

Blogger RW said ... (4/06/2008 10:12 PM) : 

I know how ya feel! Get some rest sweetheart! :D

 

Blogger Believer in Balance said ... (4/07/2008 12:29 PM) : 

I totally understand. Take as long as you need. We'll be here when you get back.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (4/07/2008 9:30 PM) : 

Take care of yourself, Dixie. You have a full plate. Get some rest.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4/08/2008 4:20 PM) : 

That's okay, Dixie. You take care of yourself and come back when you feel like it. Hugs! :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (4/17/2008 6:01 AM) : 

Doing some blogging and thinking 'bout ya! Can you put a happy picture up. You look SO sad.

HUGS!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (4/22/2008 9:04 PM) : 

So I guess you didn't make the CAKE yet either..huh?

YOU...get busy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/27/2008 7:28 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (4/28/2008 1:44 PM) : 

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. Big hug honey. Hope your break is feelin' good. :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (4/28/2008 7:27 PM) : 

awww you're still gone? Come back come back whereever you are!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/02/2008 10:51 AM) : 

Now listen here lil missy! It's been a month!

Waaaahhhh!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5/03/2008 1:07 PM) : 

miss you dixie. come back soon, k?

 

Blogger Tug said ... (5/11/2008 12:17 PM) : 

Just popping in to say Happy Mother's Day Dix - I hope all is well with you.

 

Blogger Tug said ... (5/11/2008 12:17 PM) : 

Just popping in to say Happy Mother's Day Dix - I hope all is well with you.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/13/2008 7:55 PM) : 

Bloggers are set to blog for peace June 4, 2008.

I invite you to join me - and a cast of incredible bloggers - as we mark our world with a promise of peace. Bloggers from around the globe will participate in the fourth launch of BlogBlast for Peace.. I hope you will participate again in this growing phenomenon. Click the link below to learn how to get your peace globe.
Your blog. One post. One day.
BlogBlast For Peace: A Revolution of Words
If words are powerful, then this matters.

Peace,
Mimi Lenox

P.S. You are officially peace globe #292 in the Peace Globe Gallery.

Brought to you by Mimi's little peace helpers.

 

Blogger TT said ... (5/14/2008 11:21 AM) : 

Hope you won't take as long as I did to resurrect! smooches

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (5/22/2008 12:04 PM) : 

You can come back for this can't you?

I have a challenge for you...

The BlogBlast For Peace Meme ~ Join The Revolution.

Big hug and have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (5/23/2008 1:38 PM) : 

*hugs* take all the time you need, honey.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (5/24/2008 11:22 AM) : 

On this Memorial Day remember my friends who died for your freedom.

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer “am I worth dying for?”~

Eleanor Roosevelt

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (5/28/2008 8:06 PM) : 

just sayin' hey to you...or ya'll...

 

post a comment