Dixie's - Heart and Soul: You love me.... You really, really love me!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You love me.... You really, really love me!!!




Thank you for the very warm welcome back. I love y'all too... ok now on to more important business.
Well, I'm counting down the days till I see my son. I can hardly wait. By the time I arrive in Virginia on July 2, it will have been 7 months since I hugged my son. I can hardly wait to see him.

He sent me a picture the other day. Here see for yourself...What ya think??? ;-)

It's going to take me a while to get back to this blogging business. Here it is almost 9:00 pm, I'm just getting home from work, errands, dentist appointment and taking mother to get her hair cut. I'm pooped!

One other thing before I go. Dear sweet Anndi sent me this link yesterday. Please go over and check it out. www.presidentialprayerteam.net
SMOOCHES~

P.S. I'm working my way through the blogsphere... I'll get to your blog soon.. I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!

Oh and I may change the look of my blog again... Ohhhhhh Booooonnnnndddd!!!!!! ;-)

Dang, I sure missed y'all!!!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:46 PM


Comments on "You love me.... You really, really love me!!! "

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (6/18/2008 9:23 PM) : 

good to see you back dixie!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (6/18/2008 10:06 PM) : 

he looks like a hero to me.

 

Blogger Tug said ... (6/18/2008 10:38 PM) : 

Yes, he looks like a hero...but I think I see in his eyes where he's excited he'll see his mama soon, too!

 

Blogger RW said ... (6/18/2008 10:58 PM) : 

Good to see ya! Missed you to Dixie!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6/18/2008 11:45 PM) : 

He surely is a FINE lookin' Mah-reen, momma!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/19/2008 7:21 AM) : 

OMG, that uniform is totally cool! he looks so heroic in it...tough,too...but we all know that boys are soft and sweet to their mommas... I can't wait until you get to hug your boy!

We're so glad you're back. You were missed! Honest!!!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (6/19/2008 7:38 AM) : 

Here's to Matt, and a big ol' Welcome back to you, Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6/19/2008 2:12 PM) : 

"he sent this the other day" tell the truth that was WEEKS ago! LOL

And yesssssssssssssssssss?

Let me know what you are thinking about sweetie

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (6/19/2008 8:11 PM) : 

Whoa. Impressive...but also intimidating.

But I guess that's sorta the point, huh? :)

So...let's hear about this getting married business!!!!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6/19/2008 8:44 PM) : 

That young man looks just like a warrior!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (6/19/2008 9:40 PM) : 

There is no doubt at all that Matt is most definitely a United States Marine - huzzah!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (6/20/2008 11:11 AM) : 

I love YOU I really DO!!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6/23/2008 4:16 PM) : 

Your boy is now a man, Dixie. Congrats on having such a fine young man as your son. Hope you get to hug him really soon!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6/24/2008 6:19 AM) : 

It's all about the hugs sweet lady, all about the hugs.

 

post a comment