Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, February 08, 2007


THURSDAY THIRTEEN
Edition #6

Ponderisms

Edition #10
Ok, I’m still not up and running, but once again we must thank Mary for posting my Thursday Thirteen. I promise y’all that I’m doing the very best I can to get the freakin computer at home working. I worked on it a little last night. I know the kids will be glad when I get it fixed. So here are my Thursday Thirteen. Have a good one y’all!

You Know You're Really Broke When...

1. American Express calls and says: "Leave home without it!"

2. Your idea of a 7-course meal is taking a deep breath outside a restaurant.

3. You're formulating a plan to rob the food bank.

4. You've rolled so many pennies, you've formed a psychic bond with Abe Lincoln.

5. Long distance companies don't call you to switch anymore.

6. You look at your roommate and see a large fried chicken in tennis shoes.

7. Your rob Peter...and then rob Paul.

8. You finally clean your house, hoping to find change.

9. You think of a lottery ticket as an investment.

10. Your bologna has no first name.

11. You give blood everyday... just for the orange juice.

12. McDonald's supplies you with all your kitchen condiments.

13. At communion you go back for seconds.


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:29 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Mags said ... (2/08/2007 8:52 AM) : 

Haa haaah aaa....you're bologna has no first name.

Funny! Only b/c I can relate! ;)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2/08/2007 9:14 AM) : 

Funny, funny, funny Lee!!!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (2/08/2007 9:24 AM) : 

thanks mary!!! we want our daily dose of dixie out here y'all....

funny tt girl.

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/08/2007 9:29 AM) : 

OMG I am sooooo guilty of some of these. LOL! But not for long.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/08/2007 10:42 AM) : 

LOL --I love the bologna one--too too funny.

YAY Ms Mary hoochie for getting Dixie's TTs up--snarf!


SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2/08/2007 11:08 AM) : 

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Bologna!

Bwahahahahahaha!!

As always, funny as hell!

HGRS

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/08/2007 4:08 PM) : 

Ok dixie, you made me laught

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2/08/2007 4:23 PM) : 

Okay, I don't want to be that poor, ever! Funny post!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/08/2007 7:27 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO!

How about - you can afford peanut or butter, but not peanut butter.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (2/08/2007 8:19 PM) : 

Yes, I thought they were funny too....

 

Blogger Peg said ... (2/08/2007 9:14 PM) : 

OMG, #8...that's me!! :D

Good list, Dixie! Glad you're back in the swing of things...

 

post a comment