Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Wordless Wednesday
Edition #7





Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:40 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/24/2007 8:21 AM) : 

with tears i commend you for your presentation

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (1/24/2007 8:24 AM) : 

my word honey! we have a winner here.... bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/24/2007 8:52 AM) : 

*speechless*

 

Blogger SQT said ... (1/24/2007 9:33 AM) : 

Beutiful pictues. I proudly married into a military family and greatly appreciate the tribute.

I'm here from Bee's.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/24/2007 9:48 AM) : 

I just cannot help myself, i keep coming back for another look.......
I left the following on Miss Bee's shout out about you..

I have looked at a lot of photos today, Dixie’s is the only one to put a tear in the old sarge’s eye.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/24/2007 9:48 AM) : 

Sarge, Thank you. I received these in a e-mail yesterday and thought they were just too powerful to forward. I knew that they had to be posted for Wordless Wednesday...

Thank you Bee, thank you very much!

Yes Busy, they will leave you speechless, won't they?

Thanks for stopping by sqt. Your so very welcome for the tribute. What is the old saying? A picture paints a 1000 words..

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/24/2007 9:49 AM) : 

Sarge, your welcome to come back as many times as you wish. Thank you for the shout out...I truly appreciate it!

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (1/24/2007 10:10 AM) : 

I came here for the first time via Bee's site: very powerful wordless wednesday. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us.
morgen

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (1/24/2007 10:22 AM) : 

My comment got lost in cyberspace...

You're right, Dixie...there are simply no words...

 

Blogger palmtreefanatic said ... (1/24/2007 10:23 AM) : 

wow! im speechless....great post! happy WW!

 

Blogger palmtreefanatic said ... (1/24/2007 10:23 AM) : 

wow! im speechless....great post! happy WW!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1/24/2007 10:31 AM) : 

beautiful hon, your a gem.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/24/2007 10:34 AM) : 

Morgen, thanks for stopping by. Happy WW to you.

Pia... they say everything...

Thanks palmtree for stopping by. They do put a tear in your eye, don't they?

Thank Mary and so are you....

 

Blogger Tug said ... (1/24/2007 10:41 AM) : 

Nice. So very, very nice.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/24/2007 10:49 AM) : 

Thanks Tug....

 

Blogger Claire said ... (1/24/2007 2:56 PM) : 

Hey i am here from E'bee as well!
You cant say no to that woman,lol!
I can feel the pride that comes from these photos.
Great WW.

Claire xxx

 

Blogger Rachel Schell said ... (1/24/2007 4:09 PM) : 

very touching! Happy WW !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/24/2007 4:43 PM) : 

This is a deep felt WW. We shouldn't and mustn't ever forget!

Hope yours has been a wonderful Wednesday!

 

Blogger TJ said ... (1/24/2007 5:02 PM) : 

I'm visiting through Bee's site...so nice to meet you and am honored that your son is serving our country!!
:-D

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/24/2007 6:06 PM) : 

Very,very moving Dixie.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/24/2007 6:50 PM) : 

Pookie...
Incredible post today. I am happy Bee & Sarge found you...
Many of us have known how powerful your posts can be .... and how absolutely ridiculous (in a good way) you can be.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/24/2007 7:24 PM) : 

Great post lady, i had to come back one more time.........

 

Blogger Linda said ... (1/24/2007 8:47 PM) : 

Absolutely moving pictures and definitely no words are necessary!

Thank you for stopping by my blog via Sarge Charlie's. I'll be back here to check yours out some more, too.

God bless you and your son for his service to our country.

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (1/24/2007 8:52 PM) : 

Very powerful photos. I know they must've been hard for you to see them. The millitary is so loyal to one another and no one will ever be forgotten. Love u girl

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/24/2007 8:55 PM) : 

Good pictures.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/24/2007 9:19 PM) : 

The first photo - with the four sets of boots - reminds me of my buddies.

Thank you Dix.

**stands to, salutes**

Semper Fi fellas.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (1/25/2007 9:24 AM) : 

Dixie, what a great post. Thank you for your support. I know where your heart is and we are thankful that your son has learned that too.

 

Blogger Mary said ... (1/25/2007 9:56 AM) : 

Wonderful WW, thanks for posting those.

 

post a comment