Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Edition #8





*Note: Drawing was done by my daughter, Kaitlin. There were 3 from her 6th grade class that were chosen to have their artwork sent on to the county art contest.

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 1:21 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1/31/2007 1:35 PM) : 

love it! She's very talented

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (1/31/2007 2:06 PM) : 

Ooo pretty! Me like!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/31/2007 2:15 PM) : 

I LOVE that--it's so beautiful. I think it would make a very cool fabric design.

 

Blogger Tug said ... (1/31/2007 3:01 PM) : 

LOVE it!! I hope you're going to frame it when it's done winning contests...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1/31/2007 3:25 PM) : 

Chicklet thought it was very pretty! Real proud of Kaitlin! Auntie Anndi's going to send something down her way.

What medium did she use?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/31/2007 6:40 PM) : 

Wow...definately psychedelic tones! Very very pretty!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/31/2007 7:07 PM) : 

Stop by for dubs cake, nice art

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (1/31/2007 7:24 PM) : 

strange, i was already here and didn't know it? and didn't comment? too weird.... anyway i'm nutty today, guess my meds are off, ha ha, love the picture. i think you should get it professionally framed or however you can best get it done and you will be surprise how nice it will look on your wall. try it! i know i'm right about this, either that or my meds are worse than i thought.

big smiles, bee

 

Blogger Linda said ... (1/31/2007 9:05 PM) : 

I was thinking that it looked somewhat akin to what young Picasso might have painted! Very colorful images and I can only imagine that it would brighten up any room!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/31/2007 11:46 PM) : 

Great colors. Very nice!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (2/01/2007 7:23 AM) : 

Dixie: I'm envious - I can SO see this hanging in my blue kitchen - beautiful! Miss K is a very talented young lady!!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (2/01/2007 8:59 AM) : 

I do like it. It's much better than those snobby painters who charge to much. This has character in it.

 

Blogger Peg said ... (2/01/2007 11:07 AM) : 

That's awesome! I love the colors she chose...you have quite the budding artist on your hands!

You ought to look into Cafe Press--you can get the image put on just about anything, and the price is pretty reasonable. I use it sometimes, and I used to use them a lot when I ran a website.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (2/01/2007 2:28 PM) : 

Wow Dix - that's amazing!!!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (2/01/2007 5:48 PM) : 

I swear when I first pulled up your Blog I thought...well Dix is going to show us some Artistic work by some famous Artists! WOW! What talent! I can tell you are a proud Mama! HUGS!!!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (2/01/2007 6:25 PM) : 

That is really beautiful - clever girl!

Let us know how she gets on.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/03/2007 10:08 AM) : 

we are missing you........

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/03/2007 1:04 PM) : 

Now I love that! Tell Chicklet/Kaitlin she did great!

 

Blogger The Gamin said ... (2/04/2007 10:46 PM) : 

Wow. Beautiful artwork and she's only in the sixth grade!

 

post a comment