Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, February 05, 2007

Good morning. I have missed all of you terribly. I was off work Friday and not able to get on the computer until this morning. I get to work and find out that the freakin Internet Police have blocked all access to Blogger. I can’t post, comment or even read other blogs like I use to. I just don’t understand why they have to be so freakin…. well…. oh nevermind… you got the picture. If I keep on, I end of saying something that isn’t very nice and use words that normally aren’t in my vocabulary.

So, it looks like I’m going to have to get my booty moving on fixing the internet problem at home. Yes, I’m a procrastinator…

Thanks to Mary, once again, for posting for me today. I will be back as quickly as I can. Have a great week all.
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:17 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (2/05/2007 2:09 PM) : 

thanks mary! cause we miss our dixie girl.... glad for the update.

smiles, bee

ps: dixie, get on it girl!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/05/2007 6:44 PM) : 

what miss bee said, we miss the chick.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/05/2007 7:07 PM) : 

Awwww - I miss ya darlin!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/05/2007 7:24 PM) : 

:slaps Dixie on the Onion and tells her to get to work:

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/06/2007 12:43 AM) : 

Mmmmm rubbin Mary slappin' Dixie..BHAM BAYBEE!!!

I know it's not very erudite but GIT R DONE!!!

SMOOCH!!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (2/06/2007 8:27 AM) : 

from one procrastinator to another, it's time to get it fixed. We miss you. thanks Mary for taking care of her.

 

Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said ... (2/06/2007 1:13 PM) : 

Well, stink on work blocking Blogger. I hope you get your home Internet up and running soon!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (2/07/2007 7:55 AM) : 

I went to clock link based on your time clock. Thanks, hope you get back to normal soon in the blogsphere.

 

post a comment