Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, August 01, 2007



WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Edition #41



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 11:00 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Detroit said ... (7/31/2007 8:08 PM) : 

This really cracked me up! Thanks for your creativity!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/31/2007 8:16 PM) : 

ouch!! Happy WW.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7/31/2007 8:27 PM) : 

That is what you call motivation...lol!!!

 

Blogger CableGirl said ... (7/31/2007 8:42 PM) : 

oooh... that looks like it would hurt. Talk about motivation to fly.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (7/31/2007 8:47 PM) : 

Now that is a pain that will linger!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/31/2007 8:51 PM) : 

Get 'em doggie! Love it!
Happy WW.

 

Blogger Suprina said ... (7/31/2007 8:54 PM) : 

LOL! How funny.
Great picture!

 

Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said ... (7/31/2007 9:14 PM) : 

Oh YES!!

Happy WW!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7/31/2007 9:32 PM) : 

Great looking template - I love it!

Vinny did a great job.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (7/31/2007 10:08 PM) : 

Heh heh heh...Git 'em! :)

 

Blogger Lori said ... (7/31/2007 10:11 PM) : 

Yikes....I wouldnt want to be that guy....Happy WW.

 

Blogger Bernie said ... (7/31/2007 10:20 PM) : 

That sure does look as though it is gonna hurt, big time!!!

http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (7/31/2007 10:33 PM) : 

For those of you who are not familiar with what the pic is relating to... that is Michael Vick quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons. He has been charged with Dog Fighting. Just google it and you'll see...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/31/2007 10:40 PM) : 

That'll get you to jump!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7/31/2007 11:14 PM) : 

bwahahahahahahahahahahah OH SugarBaby that is freaking great...

SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (8/01/2007 7:10 AM) : 

Yup...I got that one yesterday...RUN MICHAEL RUN!!!!

Love the new template, Dixie!!!!

SMOOCH!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/01/2007 7:32 AM) : 

Bwahahahahaha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/01/2007 7:44 AM) : 

It's a dog eat dog world, and sometimes you're wearing milkbone underwear (Norm, Cheers)

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (8/01/2007 8:32 AM) : 

Ha! That's a touchdown of a whole other kind!

You were hysterical last night on the Mo Show by the way-I was on hold while you were on and I was worried that he'd open up my line and I'd be snorting and cackling on the air!!!!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/01/2007 9:01 AM) : 

turn about is fair play.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (8/01/2007 11:18 AM) : 

LMFAO!!!!

I once told my soccer coach that if he thought for one second that I was running ANOTHER mile that he'd better release a big, fucking dog or a cop and set them on me...lol. This so reminds me of that.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/01/2007 12:08 PM) : 

Love you new blog look. Awesome. This has to be photoshop. Just has to be. Have a great WW girlfriend... Smoooooches. :)

 

Blogger Sevan said ... (8/01/2007 3:09 PM) : 

Its wrong of me to laugh but...I think that would be just desert. Enjoy the pun ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/06/2007 10:34 AM) : 

Hi again Dixie,

Just wanted to remind you that today is the last day of voting for Bestest Blog of the Year, and there are definitely still quite a few blogs within striking distance for the fame and glory (and $50 cash prize!).

EXCLUSIVE results will be featured on my new (and improved!) blog, BestestBlog.com, 8AM EST on Tuesday morning. Voting for new "Best Blog of the Days" has already begun and the first winner (based entirely on your votes) will be picked Wednesday (and every) morning at 8AM (again at Bestest Blog). Get in the running by joining the Blankest Blank Blog Directory...over 100 have already, and we haven't even handed out any awards yet!!

We'll also be having daily results (again based on your nominations and votes) for Funniest Video, Funniest Picture, Funniest Joke, and Most Fun Game every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, and 4PM respectively.

I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment some time, we've got lots of exciting stuff on the horizon!

 

post a comment