Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, February 15, 2007


Thursday Thirteen
Edition #11


Valentine's Day has come and gone and the flower shops and card shops have made a killing. But what do Hallmark writer's really write when they are having a bad day? Can you imagine going into a card shop and finding one of these. Today's Thursday Thirteen is what is written when card writers are having a bad day....


1.
L ooking back over the years
that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder...
"What the hell was I thinking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.
C ongratulations on your wedding day!
Too bad no one likes your husband.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.
H ow could two people as beautiful as you
Have such an ugly baby?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4.
I 've always wanted to have
someone to hold,
someone to love.
After having met you ..
I've changed my mind
-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
5.
I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.
I never believed in Hell until I met you.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
6.
A s the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
That you're not here to ruin it for me.

####################################################
7.
Congratulations on your promotion.
Before you go...
Would you like to take this knife out of my back?
You'll probably need it again.

********************************************************************************
8.
Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!
(Available only in Tennessee , Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi & West Virginia )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9.
Happy birthday! You look great for your age.
Almost Lifelike!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10.
When we were together,
you always said you'd die for me.
Now that we've broken up,
I think it's time you kept your promise.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

11.
We have been friends for a very long time ..
let's say we stop?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12.
C ongratulations on your new bundle of joy.
Did you ever find out who the father was?

*********************************************************
13.
So your daughter's a hooker,
and it spoiled your day.
Look at the bright side,
it's really good pay

Happy Thursday Thirteen y'all!
Smooch!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:34 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2/14/2007 9:37 PM) : 

Bwahahahahaha!!!

 

Blogger Merle said ... (2/15/2007 12:00 AM) : 

Hi Dixie ~~ What a fun post after all the hype. I hope you had a great
Valentine's Day and thank you for my wishes. Take care, Love, Merle.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2/15/2007 8:16 AM) : 

This is funny stuff, makes me think of the GEICO commercial, "I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the rock"

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (2/15/2007 8:18 AM) : 

hi dixie! honey i don't think hallmark will hire you, but we all got a good laugh! ugly baby! good one... smiles, bee

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (2/15/2007 8:42 AM) : 

As Hallmark will probably not print any of these, I think it's time to open your own card shop, it can be called "Caution Cards" That way if someone sees it they know it's gonna be a whopper. I just checked, the name has not been claimed on the internet yet. Great TT.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/15/2007 9:51 AM) : 

Now I would probably buy some of these cards! And no, I doubt that Hallmark would ever hire these particular writings as it would certainly tarnish their image just a little bit!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2/15/2007 1:09 PM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA

I LOVE the UGLY BABY one

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2/15/2007 2:36 PM) : 

Funny cards Pookie

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2/16/2007 1:58 PM) : 

Heeheehee! These are good! Thanks for the giggle!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2/16/2007 6:57 PM) : 

:chokes on her chocolate milkshake:

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/17/2007 3:45 PM) : 

**snarf**

 

post a comment