Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Old Saying - - -

Like a very wise man, my Daddy, always use to say "What Goes Around, Comes Around." No truer words have ever been spoken.

Ok, so let's back up a few years..........

In October of 2001, I found out that my husband was having an affair. How did I find this out you may ask, well I will tell you. We were in Talladega at the races when his phone rings. He answers it, begins to talk to the person on the other end and I ask him "Who are you talking to? His reply was "Carolyn". Now I had heard him talk of this woman before, but NEVER in a million years would I have EVER expected what I later found out. I took the phone from his hand and jokingly said "I figured it was his girlfriend calling"... her response to me was "Well, your taking it well." Yes this is what the woman said to me.... I was stunned, speechless, highly upset to say the least. The night went on, I got tee totally drunk. So drunk, that at one point I was screaming at the dumb ass, picked up a full can of beer and smacked him up side his head.
(he deserved it!) I lived with the dumb ass for 11 months afterwards.....he left and went to the "love of his life" in November 2002. When he left me, I was recovering form ACL surgery, had not worked in over a month and had $3 in my pocket. The mortgage was 2 1/2 months behind, the jeep payment was 2 months behind, no utilities had been paid, and there were no groceries in the house. Now remember, we have 2 kids... and yes he left us just like that! I lost every material posession. We were divorced in February of 2003.

Fast forward to present time!!!!

The "Love of his life" kicked him out.... he wouldn't leave her alone, so she put an order of protection again him.... he still wouldn't leave her alone so she pressed stalking charges on him. He was arrested, put in jail, and found guilty of stalking! (He is Police Officer, so you would think he would know better... HE'S NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!)

So.... the dumbass lost his job, had to move back home with Momma, lost his truck, lost the love of his life and is in arrears on child support. When he lost his job, he didn't have the money to pay child support so instead of going out and finding a job, he just sits on his ass... takes a part-time job, has a 1 hour commute, for $7.25 hr.... NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can live on that. I was pressuring him about every day for some child support. His exact words to me was "You can take the child support and stick it up your ass!" Right then and there, I called the state and turned it over to them. Our first court date was August 7.... he didn't show....


Well.... he called last night... SCREAMING at me (what else is new) that he had a Contempt of Court Warrant with a $500 bond... "did I know anything about this?" No, I said... I knew NOTHING what so ever!!! What do you think... of course I knew... I was there... I told the judge where he was living! Our next court date is October.... ummmmm... I wonder if he will show??????

Although I lost all material posessions... I am NOW so blissfully happy with the most wonderful man in the world... my true soul mate.... We have a cute little house,
(I inherited from my grandfather, so we have no mortgage or rent!!!! OH YEAH!!!!) the kids are happy and I'm driving a car my honey bunny bought for me... (I had no idea he was doing it... he brought it to me and said I love you....) Me or my kids NEVER want for anything.

I am a firm believer in trying to do good by everyone that crosses my path. I know that Bond mentioned a few weeks ago to
Pay It Forward.

So.... like what has always been preached to me by the very wise man .... "what goes around, comes around".... He's getting his!


And your funny for the day goes a little like this - - -

Two elderly residents, a man and a woman, were sitting alone in the lobby of their nursing home one evening. The old man looked over and said to the old lady, "I know just what you're wanting. For $5.00 I'll have sex with you right over there in that rocking chair."

The old lady looked surprised but didn't say a word.

The old man continued, "For $10 I'll do it with you on that nice soft sofa over there, but for $20 I'll take you back to my room, light some candles, and give you the most romantic evening you've ever had in your life."

The old lady still says nothing, but after a couple minutes,starts digging down in her purse. She pulls out a wrinkled $20 bill and holds it up.

"So you want the nice romantic evening in my room," says the old man.

"Get serious", she replies. "Four times in the rocker."


::HUGS, WET SLOOPY SMOOCHES & GROPES::

Lee Ann
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 11:49 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/27/2006 2:00 PM) : 

So happy to see you are feeling better Pookie...

Ha... I love to see "lower then whale sh**" men get what is coming to them...
Child support is NOT AN OPTION..they are your kids buck-o and I hope in october the judge hits you with his gavel to make you see that...

Leeann- when he calls and yells..hang up the phone - you are not deserving of that one bit and until he coughs up the cash he owes to his children...he is not worth the effort...(well not even then... but you get my point)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/27/2006 2:08 PM) : 

Yes Snugglebritches, I'm feeling better. Thank you!

What would you be willing to bet that he doesn't show up... If he does, he will GO TO JAIL! Only way out will be for him to be ready to fork over some $$$.... and that he doesn't have.

Oh sweetie - I've got your point!!

Hey, have you still got Bruno's number, I can't seem to find it anywhere... LMOO ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/27/2006 2:26 PM) : 

From the mind of Meribah:

Heeheehee. Karma. Gotta love it! Glad to know you are doing much better, Dixie,...and that you're ex ain't! Well, it would be good if he had the money to pay the child support. Anyways, at least he got what was coming to him!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/27/2006 7:53 PM) : 

Oh Dixie,

You don't need Bruno, it would be my personal pleasure to come down there and give him a piece of my mind (and my boot up his arse).

And where the offense is, let the great axe fall.
- William Shakespeare
(Hamlet)


Love the rocker!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (9/28/2006 12:02 AM) : 

ah Dixie, glad to see karma working so well...I bet those prisoners treated him like the bitch he is!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/28/2006 12:57 AM) : 

What a jackass.

Ya know the really cool thing about a phone is that you can HANG IT UP!! I see that Bond said that already, but it bears repeating.

Got it?

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (9/28/2006 6:43 AM) : 

Lee Ann, my sweet friend! You deserve the best that life offers! I am so happy that you and Hunny Bunny are together. Someday I will find my Hunny Bunny and we will come visit you! I agree with Vince, hang up on the creep!
Love you more than "you know who's" luggage!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/28/2006 8:58 AM) : 

love is blind...especially the first one

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/28/2006 7:53 PM) : 

I'm sorry - I had no idea about the details of your divorce.

Hugs,

Dana

 

post a comment