Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Famous Men of SP
The Damm Lurking Duck!
Oh, how we have missed the "Damm Lurking Duck"! How we have missed him breaking the boards, his teeny tiny print, the official SQUEEZING of the duck and the "duck" just being himself! We have let our Duckmaster Kits collect dust and our kiddie pools have become infested with algae.... all because our duck decided that he would "fly the coop". LOL. But NOW, our DUCK has decided to come home. woooooooooooooooooooo

I have done nothing in this world to deserve friends like you! (lol giving a hoot where a duck is) Thank you Tay for bringing us all together! says damm

Looks like you have my dear friend...You make us smile each day. You allow us to give you that Squuuuueeeeeezzzzzeeeeee the Duck! We lurves you duckie!

Bond

Oh Bond, what can I say about our wonderful Bond. He has been there with us through thick and thin. We know that he is a smart Italian, who can cook and write and put us in our place and make sure that we behave ourselves so that we won't be sent to Banned Camp defending ourself against the trolls. We have become "Bond's Girls"... hey, James Bond ain't got nothing on this guy. I'll take Vinny any day over James Bond! We lurves you too Vinny!

CROSSING FINGERS & TOES THAT VINNY JUST "WOWS" THE CLIENTS IN MEMPHIS! WOOOOOOOOOOOO SENDING POSITIVE ENERGIES TO MEMPHIS!

Galford

We haven't seen Galford in a while. Something must have happened to him during some experiment in the basement! If anybody has been him lately, please let us know.

Right

Always there with a exceptional cup of tea. We were NEVER thirsty when Right was around.

Then there was - TAYLOR HICKS!

The reason that we ALL came together in the first place. This wonderful man. A man who can bring true soul back into music. A man who can move like no other. A man who makes grown women THUD! The man and his music! wooooooooo

Now I know that I have missed a lot. But these are the one's that came to my mind. Had to make the blog short today. If ya'll can think of any more, please let me know.

I loves ya'll more than Anndi loves her luggage :-)

Until tomorrow

Lee Ann



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:57 AM


Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/13/2006 1:56 PM) : 

Can't forget about Yoda! And there's another dude named BentoBoxx, but I don't know much about him.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/13/2006 2:03 PM) : 

Somebody PLEASE slap me upside my head! How in the world could I forget about the little green dude! Geez!!!!!!! Guess I had a MAJOR PICKLER MOMENT!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/13/2006 5:12 PM) : 

:ahem:

Yoda? He's a guy!

And Trav - he's very much a guy!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (9/14/2006 9:43 AM) : 

yup, Yoda and ya can't forget Closet!! Haven't seen him in ages!! Hmm, maybe Gal is doing experiments on him......

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/14/2006 9:51 AM) : 

Yup.... I know I was having a "Major Pickler Moment".... How in this world did I forget Yoda, Closet and Trav! Geez.....

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/14/2006 10:25 AM) : 

Bento, Wiseguy

both guys

I know--am an expert

It's all the field research I did when I was younger

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/14/2006 2:21 PM) : 

Ah shucks....

I's a feelin' all welled up over being mention on this here lil blog thingy ya'll got goin'

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/14/2006 2:58 PM) : 

Bond, sweetie... didn't I tell you to not try and speak southern just yet... LMOO

 

post a comment