Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, September 25, 2006

A MUST READ!!!!!! Your getting a 2 for 1 special today!

Have you ever had one of those days? I just had to post this today. I know, I know, I've already posted, but this is a MUST!







MY VERY FIRST TIME



It was my first time ever
And I'll never forget.




I'd do it again
Without a single regret.




The sky was dark,
The moon was high,
We were all alone,
Just she and I.




Her hair was soft,
Her eyes were blue,
I knew just what
She wanted to do.




Her skin so soft,
Her legs so fine,
I ran my fingers
Down her spine.



I didn't know how,
But I tried my best.
I started by placing
My hands on her breast.



I remember my fear,.
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart.



And when I did it
I felt no shame...
All of a sudden,
the white stuff came!



At last it's finished,
It's all over now.
My first time ever
At milking a cow...















You bunch of perverted folks!!!!!!!! ;-) I loves ya'll though!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 3:32 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/25/2006 6:46 PM) : 

Bessie is very offended!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/25/2006 7:55 PM) : 

Lord, please forgive me... I apologize!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/25/2006 8:17 PM) : 

Hehe! I cannot tell a lie. You know where my mind went.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/25/2006 10:07 PM) : 

I know where your mind went Travis, cause I nearly tripped over it when I was going there too!

Gee Dana, the cow was anonymous.. did ya have to mention her name??

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/25/2006 10:13 PM) : 

Funny.. the cow looks satisfied in that picture

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/26/2006 12:09 PM) : 

holly cow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/26/2006 3:58 PM) : 

From the mind of Meribah:

Now, you knows I went there, right? I mean, come on...my little brain lives very, very close to the gutter anyways, so it's not a long trip! LOL
By the way, I saw all you guys down in there too! LOL

 

post a comment