Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WRONG SIDE OF THE BED!

Today is NOT a good day for me! I feel like shit, I'm sleepy as hell, my head hurts, my left leg and back is killing me... doesn't help that I pinched my Sciatic Nerve about 3 months ago and have been trying to heal it myself. I dreamed last night that I woke up and couldn't walk. Do ya think maybe that God is trying to tell me something? Ya think? So basically, I'm just in a pissy mood. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My freakin brain ain't working to well either. I'm overweight and my hair hurts. Basically, I'm just falling apart. Yes, I said MY HAIR HURTS!
Oh and the FREAKIN CARDINALS MAGIC NUMBER IS STILL 5!!! WHAT THE...... I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I. REALLY. DON'T. CARE. ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on a lighter note... this is National Girlfriends Day





What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!


TO MY GIRLFRIENDS! Be Happy!

It is good to be a woman:

1. We got off the Titanic first. (Of course)

2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses. (They have NOT A CLUE)

3 Taxis stop for us. (only if we are the skinny minnys... they look the other way if your a "Fluffy Girl")

4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing. (I've seen alot of frogs in blenders)

5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo. (NO way in hell would you ever catch my fat butt in Speedo)

6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves. (True, True, True... I can think of other things to amuse me...)

7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know. (NO ONE)

8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end. (this one is truly amazing to me... why do they slap each others butts....why???)

9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there. (They remember Lorena Bobbit)

10. We have the ability to dress ourselves. (and look good too)

11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked. (please look at my eyes and not my boobs)

12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot. (I've already raised my son... why do I want another one...)

13. We will never regret piercing our ears. (I've got 3 holes in the left ear and 2 in the right)

14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems. (and today ain't my day)

15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway!! (do they ever?????)
Hopefully, I will be in a better mood tomorrow.

Love ya'll!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:10 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/26/2006 1:32 PM) : 

#5 - I ain't wearing no speedo either dear
#7- I just did afer 5 days and I feel lighter already
#9- We are not checking to make sure they are there...at times they need readjusting
#10- I take total offense to this one
#11 - As a leg man, I don't stare at boobs while addressing a female UNLESS she is shoving them in my face "Look Lokk I have pretty boobies"
#15 - And men can talk about women and y'all just ignore us because "they are talking sports..why bother"

HARUMPFFFFFFFF

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/26/2006 2:26 PM) : 

Bond, I only tune out baseball talk... not all sports...

And why is you need readjusting? You don't catch us readjusting our boobies (not that I have much to readjust...)

Dixie, I don't HAVE to picture them naked.. but.. um.. sometimes.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Girlfriend I sure do hope you feel better soon babe!

Love ya more than you know what...

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/26/2006 2:26 PM) : 

I just some how knew that you would contradict me... I just knew it... But I still love ya baby!

;-) ::GROPES & SMOOCHES::

WOOOOOOOO

P.S. Thank you for not rubbing it in about the Cardinals....

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9/26/2006 2:28 PM) : 

I love you too Anndi Pants... and I should have said that the only person that I want to talk to and picture naked is Taylor...woooooooo

Ummm... I didn't just say that did I? ;-)

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (9/26/2006 8:44 PM) : 

Dix - Why do they slap each other's butts? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THOSE HARD BUTTS? LMOO! Sorry, your bed turned around and caused you to get out on the wrong side...I hate when that happens.
HAPPY GIRLFRIEND'S DAY TO YOU TOO!

Much Love and Gigantic Hugs!
Sue

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/27/2006 12:16 AM) : 

I second Bond's HARUMPH, and add a big wet raspberry of my own.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/27/2006 8:06 AM) : 

Sorry you felt crappy sweetie and hope today is a better day.

Yummm--chocolate

And I do sometimes readjust the girls--sometimes I do it on purpose

And I never tune out sports talk lol--I usually am the one doing it

And I--cough- ahem- have pictured em naked--I mean--c'mon--sometimes ya just gotta

And I do admit to the occasional grope of a teammate--hey it was bowling--we had the happy chest bump booby smush victory dance( avert your eyes Mary)

WOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/27/2006 9:51 AM) : 

I love this! Especially #12. Come say hi at my LJ:
http://busy91.livejournal.com/

I do have a blogger blog, but it is for fiber arts. Not much about ME there.

BUSY

 

post a comment