Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Tina Fey as Sarah "Read My Lipstick" Palin LOVE IT!!!!!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, October 06, 2008

Tina Fey as Sarah "Read My Lipstick" Palin LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:21 PM


Comments on "Tina Fey as Sarah "Read My Lipstick" Palin LOVE IT!!!!!!!"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10/06/2008 5:45 PM) : 

I watched the debate and wanted to reach into my TV and slap the wink and stupid smile off her face.

There.. that felt better just saying it.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (10/06/2008 6:19 PM) : 

this SNL skit was a riot...I was sorta surprised they didn't use the "OBiden" slip.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (10/06/2008 6:24 PM) : 

I guess it's just me but, personally, I'm getting a little tired of seeing her being picked on constantly. Come to think of it, I'm tired of this whole election and should be glad that we as a country are having a good laugh at our candidates as the rest of the world is sure laughing at us.

I need to make up my mind who I'm going to vote for soon - I am running out of time, aren't I??

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10/07/2008 10:26 AM) : 

Brilliant skit....and I agree with Katherine...I have read/heard so little of the O'Biden slip-ups/tweaks

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10/08/2008 5:31 PM) : 

I don't see any skit! Where is it???
Anyway, I'll sure be glad when the American elections are over. They drag on so looooong! It makes me glad our Canadian elections are so short...short and efficient! :)

 

post a comment