Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually don't blog on weekends, but I'm so freakin bored I'm about to go out of my mind.

I've been sick with a kick ass cold since Thursday. Didn't work yesterday, spent the entire day in bed nursing this cold in hopes that I would be better today. Tony and I had plans to go to his brothers house today. His older brother is very sick and the community where he lives is doing a benefit for him tonight. Well guess what... I'm still sick, Tony and his entire family have gone to Fayetteville and I'm home alone. No. 1 son is spending the weekend at his friends house, what else is new... this is an every weekend thing. No. 1 daughter is with her dad this weekend and where am I .... HOME, HOME, HOME.....

So, I'm here watching tv, which I'm sick of... there is NOTHING absolutely NOTHING on worth watching. It's too freakin cold to go rent a movie... there is NOTHING here that I want to eat and it is absolutely out of the question to call and order anything to have it delivered. When you live in a small community of 365 people... delivery is out of the question.

Ok, yes I'm whining today... yes I'm in a pissy mood... NO I don't want sympathy... I just wanted to get this out of my system.
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:54 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Gail said ... (2/17/2007 1:07 PM) : 

Kisses my dearest...just get well...

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (2/17/2007 1:30 PM) : 

feel better now honey? i love a good rant! always makes me feel better!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2/17/2007 3:39 PM) : 

Put on some Taylor tunes.

 

Blogger Merle said ... (2/17/2007 8:41 PM) : 

Hi Dixie ~~ So sorry you are feeling so sick and bored, and hope that you feel great again soon.
Thanks for your visit and I am glad you liked the Middle Wife story. I had a lovey visit with my son and his wife and we all enjoyed it.
Take care, Dixie, Love, Merle.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/17/2007 9:05 PM) : 

One of my dispatch partners at work has the Cold of the Year all over again (she had it back in January, too) so I'm really hoping that I don't catch it from her as I can't afford to be out of work for even one day.

I hope that you feel better by tomorrow and that your whole weekend isn't a total wash-out.

And as far as the whiny, pissy mood goes - I was that way yesterday and I wasn't even bored!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (2/18/2007 2:34 AM) : 

'fraid you've got my sympathy, dixie!

Hate weekend tv too.

Get well soon.

 

post a comment