Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Day 2

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Day 2

Can you believe it... I've posted for two days in a row now... WOW!!! I'm on a roll here.. ;-)

Thanks everyone who went over to my friend Mitzi's blog and gave her words of encouragement. I truly remember the beginning of that rollercoaster ride almost two years ago... WOW, how time flies.

Still taking my online classes, which I absolutley LOVE!!! I wish I had done this 26 years ago, I didn't ... could of, would of, should of... I didn't but I am now and I'm sitting at a 3.63 GPA.








My summer is about to get very fun .... I will be traveling to Bristol, TN on Thursday to pick up Tyler. He will be spending the summer with Mimi, Poppa T and KayKay. I am so looking forward to having him here. Ashley is scheduled to do her two week Army Reserve training beginning next weekend. After she completes that, then she is taking a military hop to see her husband in beautiful SPAIN! I'm so jealous but I know that I'll get pics of Spain when she goes.










Have been on pins and needles with work. We all know that the automotive industry has gone to hell in a hand basket. I've decided that I'm not going to worry about it because there is absolutely nothing I can do... I'll keep riding that horse until it falls over dead and then I'll go find a new one.

Well, I'll try for day 3 tomorrow. Until then...

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 11:00 PM


Comments on "Day 2"

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (6/03/2009 9:22 AM) : 

Yay!! She Lives!! Good to see ya Dixie...Enjoy the summer, and good luck with the job situation. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6/03/2009 1:17 PM) : 

We'll cross our fingers on the job situation. One never knows what will happen.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/03/2009 1:23 PM) : 

Great to see yet another post from you. Way to go. Looks like you are going to have a great summer.

Great on the GPA and keep up the good work. I graduated from college later in life too. The doing it is the important part.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6/03/2009 6:01 PM) : 

YAYYYYYY!

So excited you get Tyler...and with your new degree you will not have to worry about the auto industry...you can take your skills elsewhere...

and just maybe ... this summer.... I will get to hug you in person

GROPES

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6/03/2009 7:57 PM) : 

Wooooooooooooo!!! I'm doing a little happy dance for another post!

Good job on your studies. Nothing is recession proof, but the more credentials you have the better off you'll be.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6/23/2009 1:12 PM) : 

Hope you have a great summer, Dixie! :)

 

post a comment