Dixie's - Heart and Soul: For Mitzi and Brian

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, June 01, 2009

For Mitzi and Brian

I know y'all remember almost 2 years ago now all the love and support you gave me when Matt left for boot camp... well...... I've got a really close friend, Mitzi, actually we've been friends since childhood, and her son Brian ships out tomorrow for boot camp with the United States Coast Guard. I know all the feelings she is experiencing and if y'all could just hop over to her blog
http://mitzi4vols.blogspot.com/ and give Mitzi the encouragement like you did me I'll dance at your wedding.. ;-))
Make sure you tell here Lee Ann sent ya because I don't believe she will have a clue who Dixie is.. well, she will now!!!

I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since I've made a post ... where does time go??? Anyways, I'm asking for your help and then I'll update y'all later on what's been happening in my life. Thank you all so very much!!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:39 PM


Comments on "For Mitzi and Brian"

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6/01/2009 11:22 PM) : 

You'd better come back around these parts, ya hear?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6/02/2009 8:19 AM) : 

Is that a Dixie sighting? I do believe it is!

I'm on it.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/02/2009 10:30 AM) : 

Is that you Dixie? It's great to see a post from you.

I'll pop over right now.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6/02/2009 7:01 PM) : 

I know what you mean about time getting away on yuh. It just seems to zip by sometimes! Anyway, glad to see another post from you, and am sending good vibes to your friend. Hugs.

 

post a comment