Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Dear Friends

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Friends

Always remember when the road is long at the end of the day and you have stressful things happening at work and you are just about ready to throw up your hands and shout….I give up!













Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:53 PM


Comments on "Dear Friends"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1/15/2009 6:01 PM) : 

Bwahahahahaha. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's just so wrong in so many ways. Bwahahahahahaha. Okay, it's funny too.

Great to see a post from you. Hope you had a great Christmas and a very happy new year. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (1/15/2009 6:26 PM) : 

hey dixie girl!!! good to hear from you.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/15/2009 10:33 PM) : 

well if THIS is what it takes to get you to blog...then SO BE IT!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/15/2009 10:53 PM) : 

I was gonna say LMAO but looks like that's what he said Hee hee

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (1/15/2009 11:30 PM) : 

that is just a riot!

nice to see your site pop up in my reader!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (1/16/2009 10:05 AM) : 

Well ... that would be most embarrassing, wouldn't it?!?

Glad to see you are still out there alive and kicking! Hope that all is well.

 

post a comment